100 Days My Prince - අහිමි මතක​ - Ahimi mathaka

 


#RupavahiniTV #Rupavahini #SriLanka #Cartoon #TV Series #Film #Documentry

Ahimi Mathaka - Telegram series

Ahimi mathaka, a amazing series dubbed in to sinhala by Jathika rupavahini Sri Lanka. The series officially known as "100 Days My Prince". The official series has 16 episodes. The series dubbed from Korean to Sinhala recently and telecasted on Jathika rupavahini. The dubbed version has 20 minute episodes and total no of episodes of ahimi Mathaka is 70.
This series first released on September 10, 2018 and ended October 30, 2018. This series also known as "Dear Husband of 100 Days".

Once a fan said,

“I LOOK BACK AT THE 100 DAYS I SPENT AS YOUR HUSBAND, NOW I KNOW THAT EVERY MOMENT WAS A MIRACLE.”- Yoon Yi Suh, 100 days my Prince.]

Now this is a drama, I won't mind rewatching for the 100th time. 100 DAYS MY PRINCE IS JUST WOW!!

First of all, I find this drama very interesting and extremely enjoyable. I actually don't like saeguk dramas because of their heavy plot and tragic endings. But after watching “Love in the moonlight ” I decided to check out this one too, and I have to say I'm impressed, I'm glad I did watch it.

I've fallen for crown Prince, he made my heart flutter countless times. D.O was exceptional both as Won deuk and the crown Prince. In my opinion he was a never seen before character. He was dignified and kind, he was smart yet sometimes clumsy, he was frank, brave, exceptionally handsome and most importantly LOVABLE. His voice was cool amd his gaze dreamy. He was also very funny where humour is intended. Nam Ji hyun was equally excellent. The two made a wonderful couple, their relationship felt solid. The chemistry between them was incredible, it was at ease and unforced. The kisses were swoony, full of affection.

I love this drama more for it's fresh and adorable cast, who are so good at what they do that they managed to mobilize such a normal story and give it such a beautiful execution that left a remarkable impression on me. And I loved the childhood back story and the tender details that followed up throughout the drama.

I also love the humour in this drama because it doesn't get cringey, it knows the right amount of humour I needed and it gave me just that, not too much and neither too little. And this drama turned out to be the funniest drama I've ever watched, the sense of humour was my taste, I really really enjoyed it.

I also love how this drama doesn't get too gloomy, it gives space to breath.

It's weird but I loved how the villain stayed true to his purpose, he took things down to the end, he didn't back off. The way he speaks was soooo cool. But at the end I found it underwhelming that we were not shown the reason why he is evil or the actual motive behind his actions.

Lastly, IT ENDED HAPPILY!!